Welcome to a new series of private 1-to-1 Facebook Masterclasses for small businesses, with me, Sara K, a Fully-Qualified Marketing Practitioner, Award-Winning Social Media Specialist and Business Mentor. I help women transform their business into the Apple of their niche on Facebook and masterclasses available within 48 hours of booking (subject to availability). You wouldn't go to an unqualified doctor or specialist, so why do it to your future investment, yourself and your business?
If you're a startup reluctant to use Facebook and you don’t know where to start or an established label struggling to grow on social media and it's too overwhelming you’ve given up, then don't worry you're in safe hands with me. I train you up on how you can do the same with £0 marketing budget. Whether you're an established busy mum in the initial stages of starting your small business and you’ve hit a brick wall or business owner wanting to grow your brand on Facebook, I'm here to help you make a living out of your passion, after all, life's too short to do something you don't love.
It can be an absolute nightmare getting your head around how to use Facebook when promoting your business, especially if you're time poor with family or full-time work commitments, whilst trying to run or establish your business. With my practical and engaging session, you're supported by a Small Business Marketing Specialist to help you tackle the key business and marketing skills to help you to start your online business on Facebook from your own home.
I take the stress out of marketing your business on Facebook and give you the tools to transform your business into a brand, the Chanel of your niche. Through a combination of discussions, hands-on support and bespoke practical tasks designed for your business, l support you to get to grips with Facebook marketing confidently and tailored tested techniques for small business marketing success. Plus, I share secrets to save you time, be more efficient and build your business into a brand. From Facebook strategy to branding to crafting posts and launch/rebrand campaign ideas for your business.
Masterclass Outcomes -
- You will be able to implement the bespoke, practical Facebook marketing plan l created for you
- You will be able to brand your account from scratch and build a business into a successful brand online from your own home
- You will know the best way to promote your services/products, gain engagement (likes, comments and followers) and be able to put it into practice
- You will know how to craft highly professional Facebook posts and time and cost effective solutions
- You'll have the tools, skills and ideas to create Facebook marketing campaigns
- You'll be aware of the secrets being featured and noticed by bloggers, influencers, press and Facebook influencers
- You'll know how to use online marketing techniques to generate consistent revenue for your small business
What To Expect:
The bespoke masterclass is all about you and your business; we will start by discussing your business as a whole as it's important to your success. It's informal as from my research; I believe the best training and support sessions are delivered in a relaxed environment, where business activities don't seem a chore.
After you’ve purchased the Masterclass you'll find details of my private calendar, where you will be able to schedule your masterclass day with me.
The masterclass is tailored to you and your needs, I don’t cut corners several hours of preparation and thought goes into your session, thus after scheduling your masterclass day in my calendar, I will email you to arrange a quick call in the week to find out more about you, your overall business and social media challenges. Furthermore, I audit your current social media channels and website (if you have one). In return, the information will help me devise an effective Facebook strategy tailored to you and your business needs prior to your 1-to-1 masterclass with me.
On The Day -
We discuss your marketing challenges and review my findings through the audit l carried out pre-session, where provide you with solutions to help you transform your business into a brand. Also, you get to ask any questions and concerns, where l will provide support to help you with a clear structure and practical plan you can carry out after our session.
The 5 Main Outcomes For Masterclass:
1. Facebook Strategy
We start by laying strong foundations of your business for Facebook.
- Discuss your new Facebook strategy, which was developed by myself after the post-session call
- Select which Facebook option is best for you e.g. Page, Group or Account is best for you when it comes to reaching your target audience
- Delve into industry, marketing techniques that will work for you and your target audience trends to help you sell
- Share the techniques that work best and we will be using for your channels
- How to use Facebook marketing and how it can benefit your business
2. Branding Your Facebook
I break down what it takes to transform your business into a brand on Facebook and show you how to start on branding your accounts.
- Start this segment by reviewing your competitors on social media and discuss give you the edge
- Share secrets to making your Facebook page, account and group look professional, consistent and on brand
- How to do it with ideas for your bio descriptions and profile images for each channel
3. Crafting Posts
We tackle your Facebook marketing challenges together head on. Creating posts are an art form thus, this segment will be hands-on to show you and inspire you when crafting awesome posts. I also provide you with a tailored weekly plan I've created just for you with all the secrets to help you succeed, which we will go through together including crafting winning posts
- What posts do better and how to create them (with examples) e.g. videos, posts and live
- Which tools you can use to create professional and high-end posts for the Facebook channels
- What to write in text captions, daily themes with handpicked hashtags
- When to post e.g. days and times
- Where you can be more efficient from saving time and hassle e.g. with free solutions
4. Art To Engagement on Facebook with PR
I share secret techniques to connecting and getting attention from your target audience, industry experts and bloggers. And a how to get to grips with responding or connecting with influencers, with practical templates we will work on together.
- Who you need to engage with apart from your consumers
- What to say when responding to target audience and when creating conversations with templates created just for you to help
- How to use Facebook to market your business when it comes to creating conversations with bloggers, press and influencers
5. Creating Campaigns
We put everything you've learned into practice. We create a mini Facebook campaign in bite-size step-by-step actions you can implement.
- Show you examples of successful Facebook campaigns
- Share campaign ideas and how to use Facebook marketing campaigns to market your business more effectively
- How to get you started with creating Facebook posts for your marketing campaign
At the end of the session, I'll hand over your practical plan (documents) I created just for you, that we went through in the session, where 75% of the work is done for you. I designed the documents for your business, so it will make it easier you can action the tasks I've trained you in, in return, getting the best of your Facebook. More importantly, I giving you the confidence and equip you with tools and strategy to tackle Facebook for your brand.
It's not about money for me but making sure you do well, so I will follow-up after the session. A catch-up email or call to see how you’re getting on, if you have any questions or if you need any further support.
Reserve Your 1-to-1 Masterclass Today:
Most half-day marketing training sessions in the UK are £799 but I wanted to make the masterclasses available to business owners of all sizes. Therefore, I've priced the masterclass at £259 (+VAT) with discounted early bird tickets (limited tickets available). And 10% going to the women of Malawi suffering of HIV but setting up their startups to feed their families.
If you would like me to support you be the Apple of your niche and leverage the power of Facebook, then come join me and let's start transforming your business into a brand your consumers know and love!
FAQs (e.g. refunds)
The 1-to-1 full-day Masterclass is 10am to 5pm with breaks, so it's not too overwhelming. Don't worry if you're a busy mum or a busy professional, I'm can be available for weekend sessions at a time that suits you. Once purchasing just send me an email with the time and preferred day.
I’m a Fully Qualified Marketing Practitioner, Award-Winning Social Media Consultant and Small Business Mentor. You may not have heard of me before, as for the last decade I've been behind the scenes making some of the biggest brands in the world look good, from Maserati, Boots to House of Fraser.
Since a young age, I started and set up several successful businesses with little support due to no finance. Over ten years on (aside from my professional career achievements), I run an exclusive niche magazine, been invited to London Fashion Week, reported for BBC and featured in Hello Magazine and Women’s Own. Furthermore, invited to speak at the UK's premium fashion event, Pure London and all with £0 spent but hard work in my field of expertise and all these opportunities have led me to work exclusively with emerging global brands led by inspirational women. As a result, I understand how cutthroat business can be and the battles small businesses face and that’s exactly why I combine my expertise and assist women, like you to promote themselves better and get their business on social media channels, thus growing your business online.
How to I get to you at the masterclass e.g. transport/parking options?
I've deliberately chosen a central London location; Pullman Hotel London St Pancras is a 5-minute walk from Kings Cross St Pancras & Euston. If at Kings Cross/London St Pancras follow the British Library exit signs, turn right onto Euston Road. Walk for 300m past the British Library, the hotel is located 5m on the right. And if coming from Euston Station turn left on Euston Road at the Fire station and follow Euston Road for 600m. The hotel is on your left after Chalton Street.
What do I need to bring with me to the masterclass?
I like to take the hassle away from my clients so, there's no need to bring a printed ticket. Just bring a form of ID, bank card will do as long as it has your surname on it. And all you need for the masterclass is a pen, paper and social media apps on your mobile (if you have the accounts).
Don't worry we will be working from my laptop and I will bring any additional printouts for you. If you do forget anything in a rush, it's ok; I always keep spare paper and pens for clients. And don't forget I'll have a call with you before our 1-to-1 masterclass, where can always remind you ;)
How can I contact you with any questions?
After purchasing you will receive my contact details such as my personal email, which l have access to 24/7. Plus Skype if you need to reach me and prior to the masterclass l will call you, so you will have my number too if you need to contact me on the day for directions.
What's your refund policy?
People call it customer service, I call it, 'treat others how you would want to be treated' - being considerate, fair and kind. As a result, I understand last minute issues can occur and you may need to cancel. If you wish to cancel for any reason, as long as I'm informed within 48 hours prior to your masterclass session, I'll be more than happy to refund.
Please be aware refunds are not possible 48 hours before the day of your masterclass or after the masterclass. I can promise, you get more than what you pay for but as I'm sure you can understand, l would have carried out the preparation work bespoke to you and your masterclass + paid for my transport to London. Instead, I offer the option of rescheduling as l want you and your business to benefit from the masterclass.
I genuinely look forward to supporting you and your business.